Why Use a CPMR Graduate?
CPMR graduates subscribe to the stringent requirements of their common Code of Ethics, thus safeguarding the integrity of their firm and the factories they represent.
CPMR Certification Code of Ethics
CPMR® Code of Ethics
As a Certified Professional Manufacturers Representative designation earner, I pledge to:
- Maintain the highest standard of personal conduct.
- Promote and encourage the highest level of ethics within my industry.
- Maintain loyalty to the organization that employs me, and pursue its objectives in ways that are consistent with industry interests.
- Recognize and discharge my responsibility, and that of my industry, to uphold all laws and regulations relating to the CPMR policies and activities.
- Strive for excellence in all aspects of my industry.
- Use only legal and ethical means in all activities.
- Accept no personal compensation for related services or activities except with the knowledge and consent of the management of my company.
- Maintain the confidentiality of privileged information entrusted or known to me by virtue of my position.
- Refuse to engage in, or countenance, activities for personal gain at the expense of my company or the industry at large.
- Always communicate internal and external statements in a truthful and accurate manner.
- Cooperate in every reasonable and proper way with industry colleagues, and work with them in the advancement of the selling profession.
- Use every opportunity to improve public understanding of manufacturers representatives and their positive impact upon my industry.
As a CPMR designation earner, I understand that the reputation and professionalism of all independent representatives depends on me as well as others engaged in the profession. I will adhere to these standards to strengthen the reputation and integrity for which we all strive. I understand that failure to consistently act according to this
Code of Ethics may result in the loss of the privilege of using the professional designation.
Are You New to Reps?