WHY BECOME CERTIFIED?
BUILDING A BETTER YOU
Both the CPMR and CSP designations build a better you.
The CSP designation is clearly one of the best investments you can make in yourself.
Give yourself a competitive edge. Improve your selling skills. Clearly establish your professional credibility. Stand out from the competition. Want more?
- 86% of Certified Sales Professionals said their professional designation gave them competitive advantage in the marketplace
- Almost two-thirds increased their sales by 15% or more in the time since training for Certification
- More than two thirds said the CSP designation gave them added prestige in the eyes of customers and prospects
- 72% rank in the top 25% of sales within their respective organizations
- 67% (two thirds) have over 10 years of sales experience
- More than half earn personal annual incomes over $75,000 per year
- A whopping 93% of CSPs recommend becoming a Certified Sales Professional to others
CPMR designation gives you, and therefore your firm, added distinction as a well-managed independent representative. After graduating from CPMR you will have put your business plan on paper and made progress towards goals established each year in the program. You will know which of your current lines are profitable and which are not as profitable. You will have created a network of like-minded individuals who understand what running a rep firm is all about. You will be head and shoulders above your competition.