Kathleen Schmatz, President
7101 Wisconsin Ave., Suite 1300, Bethesda, MD 20814
Tel: 301-654-6664 · Fax: 301-654-3299
- AAIA members sell vehicle aftermarket products and parts.
Jeff Church, Director
800 Roosevelt Rd. Building C, Suite 312, Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
Tel: 866-729-0975 or 949-859-2884 · Fax: 949-855-2973
- AIM/R members sell plumbing, heating, cooling & piping products.
Eric Jacobson, VP of Membership
P.O. Box 420288, Dallas, TX 75207
Tel: 800-605-4448 or 214-698-9898 · Fax: 214-698-9899
- ALA members sell residential lighting products, crystal chandeliers, light bulbs, lighting components, portable lighting, outdoor lighting, emergency lighting, and commercial lighting.
BSA members sell office products, furniture & supplies, school supplies, information processing supplies, creative industries, art/engineering/drafting supplies, and equipment.
Rick McCarten, Executive Director, Electro-Federation
180 Attwell Dr. Ste. 300, Mississauga, ON Canada, M9W 6A9
Tel: 647-258-7476 · Fax: 905-602-5686
- CEMRA members sell cable, wire, and electrical products.
Manufacturers Agents Council
Ralph Suppa, C.E.T., CAE President
Suite 330, 295 The West Mall, Toronto, ON Canada, M9C 4Z4
Tel: 416-695-0447· Fax: 416-695-0450
- CIPH Agent members market plumbing, hydronic heating, waterworks, pipe, valves and fittings, and related mechanical products primarily through wholesaler distributors. They are also responsible for the specification and pull through sales of these products.
PO Box 5680, Lago Vista, TX 78645
- CMA members sell electronic communication hardware.
Patricia Collins – Executive Vice President
P.O. Box 1347, Iowa City, IA 52244
Tel: 319-354-5156 · Fax: 319-354-5157
- EMDA members sell agricultural, light industrial, environmental, lawn & garden equipment, plus parts & components. Their customers include dealers, agricultural and light industry and OEM manufacturers. The association’s web site identifies the representative firms, their home base and a link to their own web site.
111 N. Canal St. Ste 885, Chicago, IL 60606
Tel: 312-559-3050 · Fax:312-559-4566
- ERA members represent manufacturers of a varying spectrum of electronics products. There are eight product marketing groups within ERA: communications, consumer electronics, components, computer, instrumentation & sensors, materials-assembly-production, RF/microwave, and sound-audio-visual-electronic security. These products are sold to OEM, distributor, contractor, retail and mass merchandiser markets.
Rick Abraham, President and CEO
1810-J York Rd #384, Lutherville, MD 21093
Tel: 800-617-1170· Fax: 888-668-7496
- FSMA mission:
– Promote sales and marketing agencies as the preferred method for suppliers to come to market
– Be the national voice of the sales agency community
– Advocate on behalf of sales agency interests
– Enhance relationships among suppliers, agencies, customers and other key stakeholders
- Associate membership for manufacturers and Allied membership for vendors are also available
Diane Carnevale Jones, Executive Director
2025 E. Beltline SE, Suite 200, Grand Rapids, MI 49546
Tel: 877-600-4872 · 616-949-4104
- GHTA members sell a variety of products in the giftware industry.
Charlie Higgins, Executive Director
8 The Meadows, Newman, GA 30256
Tel: 303-756-8115 · Fax: 912-598-7844
- HIRA members sell all healthcare products except pharmaceuticals to these markets: Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Physicians/Alternate Care, Home Care, Labs, X-Ray, Dental, Veterinary, OEM, Industrial, Capital Equipment, Purchasing, Sub Acute Care and Rehab.
6734 W. 121st Street, Overland Park, KS 66209
Tel: 913-345-1005 Fax: 913-345-1006
- IAPD representative members sell raw, engineering materials and semi-finished stock shapes such as sheet, rod, tube and pipe, valves and fittings. These materials are used in construction, marine, automotive, medical and industrial applications.
William Weiner, Executive Director
1755 Lake Cook Rd., Ste 318, Highland Park, IL 60635
Tel: 847-748-8269 · Fax: 847-748-8273
- IHRA members represent manufacturers in all product categories of the housewares industry.
Raymond W. Wright
34157 W. 9 Mile Rd., Farmington Hills, MI 48335
- Members represent producers of A/V products which include: Audio, video, car stereo, lighting, and furniture.
John Buckley, Executive Director
100 N. 20th St. 4th Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19103
Tel: 866-460-2360 · Fax: 877-460-2365
- ISA members sell industrial & construction products such as welding, specialty and machine tools to industrial distributors, MRO and OEM markets.
Anthony Trombetta, Director of Marketing
7373 N. Lincoln Ave., Lincolnwood, IL 60712
Tel: 800-225-4772· Fax: 847-982-1012
- ISSA members sell all types of products in the cleaning and maintenance industry.
J.W.B. baron van Till, Secretary
General De Lairessestraat
131-135 1075 HJ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0) 20-470 01 77 · Fax: +31 (0) 20-671 09 74
- IUCAB is a consortium of 21 agent associations throughout Europe, North and South America. The members are geographically based, therefore they sell a wide variety of products in many industries.
Alison Cody, Executive Director
1199 Euclid Avenue, Atlanta, GA 30307
Tel: 404-214-9474 · Fax: 404-522-0132
- MAFSI members sell food service equipment, supplies and furniture for the hospitality, school food service, military, restaurant, contract feeder, health care, and corrections industries.
16 A Journey, Ste. 200, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
Tel: 877-626-2776 or 949-859-4040· Fax: 949-855-2973
- MANA is a horizontal association that has members in all industries and services covering and calling on end users, equipment manufacturers, distributors, government and retailers.
Pam Bess, Executive Director
P.O. Box 150229, Arlington, TX 76015
Tel: 682-518-6008· Fax: 682-518-6476
- MRA members are independent multiple-line sales and marketing companies primarily in the janitorial, paper, plastics, and packaging industries.
Kenneth W Hooper, President
28 Deer Street, Suite 302, Portsmouth, NH 03801
Tel: 1-800-HI-NEMRA (446-3672) or 914-524-8650 · Fax: 914-524-8655
- NEMRA members sell, to the electrical industry, this includes products used in commercial, industrial and residential construction industry as well as utility, datacom and lighting markets. They call on electrical distributors, contractors, specifiers, engineers, OEM’s, and MRO’s.
Kenneth W. Reynolds, Executive Director
P.O. Box 681864, Marietta, GA 30068-0032
Tel: 770-971-8116 · Fax: 770-971-1094
- NIMS members represent food ingredient producers selling all types of bulk foods to food manufacturers.
687 Willow Grove St., Hackettstown, NJ 07840
Tel: 908-852-0033 · Fax: 908-852-1695
- NKBA members include manufacturers’ representatives, manufacturers, designers and dealers in the kitchen and bath industry. Members provide the consumer with a complete range of products and services from design to installation.
Robert N. Renkes, Executive Vice President
P. O. Box 2380, Tulsa, OK 74101
Tel: 918-494-9696· Fax 949-855-2973
- PEI is a trade association whose members manufacture, distribute and service petroleum marketing and liquid-handling equipment.
Doug Bower, Director of Strategic Alliances
16 A Journey, Ste. 200, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
Tel: 888-817-7872 · Fax 918-491-9895
- PTRA serves the power transmission and motion control industries.
Manufacturers’ Representative Council (MRC)
Zane Clark, Director of Council Relations
P.O. Box 4910, Diamond Bar, CA 91765
Tel: 909-978-6696 · Fax: 909-860-0184
- SEMA members are the producers and marketers of specialty equipment products and services for the automotive aftermarket.
- MRC members represent manufacturers and warehouse distributors in the automotive speicality equipment market.
Georgia Foley, Executive Director
PO Box 44, Elm Grove, WI 53122
Tel: 800-352-2981 · Fax: 262-784-5059
- STAFDA membership consists of distributors, manufacturers, and representative agents serving the light construction and industrial markets.
Doug Stangohr, Executive Director
11801 W. Silver Spring Dr., Ste. 200, Milwaukee, WI 53225
- WAMA manufacturers representatives must be primarily engaged in the business of selling products and/or services which are consumed or utilized in the manufacture of the product or incorporated in the end product for resale. Examples of these products are: castings, stamping, screw machine parts, electronic components, moldings, machining, meters, gauges, and more. The primary market is industrial products and services.