Our New Sales Training is Live!
During this week-long training, you’ll learn how to become your customer’s business partner and strengthen your key account relationships to increase slaes. In today’s highly competitive and ever-changing marketplace, buyers expect more from you – more information, more expertise and more professionalism. They demand value not only in your products and services, but in your relationship with them as well.
CPSC Course Content Highlights
Sales DNA - Framework for Success in Sales
Sales Planning Reinvented
Prospecting & Lead Generation
And Much More…
Registration is Open
Sign up for your desired date & location.
Attend, learn the skills & tools to become a better sales person.
Develop & apply the tools to grow your territory sales.
- Arrive in time for a 1 pm local start time (lunch on own)
- Training ends approximately at 5 pm
Tuesday & Wednesday
- All-day training from 8 – 5
- Lunch provided
- Training starts at 8, ends prior to lunch break (lunch provided)
- Written exam after lunch
- Interviews (verbal exam & consultative role play) to follow
- Remaining CPSC candidates complete the interview & consultative role play component
- Start the first exams at 8 am
The 1st CPSC Class in March is now in June. Atlanta is in process of being rescheduled.
June 22-26, 2020
Saint Louis Park, MN (Minneapolis)
Rouzer Group Training Room
Open to the Public
New Date TBD (Apr 27 – May 1)
Sandy Springs, GA (Atlanta)
Attune (formerly MicroTek)
Registration Open to All
What to Expect After You Enroll
An email to confirm your registration
Details to plan for your week of training
Pre-work will be sent a week prior to class