New Sales Training is Here!
During this week-long training, you’ll learn how to become your customer’s business partner and strengthen your key account relationships to increase slaes. In today’s highly competitive and ever-changing marketplace, buyers expect more from you – more information, more expertise and more professionalism. They demand value not only in your products and services, but in your relationship with them as well.
CPSC Course Content Highlights
Sales DNA - Framework for Success in Sales
Sales Planning Reinvented
Prospecting & Lead Generation
And Much More…
Virtual CPSC Coming Soon!
Sign up for your desired date & location.
Attend, learn the skills & tools to become a better sales person.
Develop & apply the tools to grow your territory sales.
CPSC Traditional Classroom Schedule
- Arrive in time for a 1 pm local start time (lunch on own)
- Training ends approximately at 5 pm
Tuesday & Wednesday
- All-day training from 8 – 5
- Lunch provided
- Training starts at 8, ends prior to lunch break (lunch provided)
- Written exam after lunch
- Interviews (verbal exam & consultative role play) to follow
- Remaining CPSC candidates complete the interview & consultative role play component
- Start the first exams at 8 am
Stay tuned for updates on CPSC offerings!
Virtual Class Coming Soon
Want to know more? Click below.
What to Expect After You Enroll
An email to confirm your registration
Details to plan for your week of training
Pre-work will be sent a week prior to class